[How to tell if mushrooms are poisonous]_How to tell_How to tell

Mushrooms are a kind of fungus that people often eat. Many people often see mushrooms when they go hiking in the wild. Everyone will pick some to prepare for home.

Last year, someone reported that a family went out to pick some mushrooms, and poisoned after returning home to eat. It turned out to be poisonous mushrooms.

The following explains how to distinguish whether a mushroom is poisonous, so as to prevent everyone from eating poisonous mushrooms by mistake.

First, look at the growth zone.

Edible non-toxic mushrooms are mostly grown on clean grass or pine and oak trees. Poisonous mushrooms often grow in dark, penetrating, dirty areas.

Second, look at the colors.

The surface of poisonous mushrooms is bright in color, including red, green, black, and purple. Especially purple is often highly toxic and easily discolored after picking.

Third, look at the shape.

The non-toxic fungus cover is relatively flat, the umbrella surface is smooth, the fungus surface has no wheels, and the lower part is sterile. The poisonous fungus cover is convex in the center and has a weird shape. The fungus surface is thick and hard.The rod is thick or long and easily broken.

Fourth, look at the secretions.

The picked fresh wild mushrooms tear the cracks, and the non-toxic secretions are as bright as water (individual white), and the bacterial surface tears and does not change color; the toxic secretions are thick and red-brown, and they are easy to change color in the air after tearing.

Fifth, smell the smell.

Non-toxic mushrooms have a special scent, and poisonous mushrooms have weird odors, such as spicy, sour, and offensive.

Six, test.

When picking wild mushrooms, you can use the onion to wipe the mushroom cover. If the green onion turns green, it proves poisonous, otherwise it does not change color.

Seven, try to cook.

When cooking wild mushrooms, put a few rushes, cook with a little garlic or rice, the mushrooms are cooked, the rushes turn into turquoise or purple green, it is poisonous, and those who turn yellow are non-toxic; the garlic or rice is poisonous, and it remains unchangedKeeping it natural is non-toxic.

Eight, chemical identification.

Take the collected or bought back suspicious mushrooms, remove the juice, and after soaking with paper, add a drop of dilute hydrochloric acid or white vinegar immediately. If the paper turns red or blue, it is poisonous.

Method 1 for keeping fresh wild mushrooms. Modified atmosphere freshness is packed in a breathable plastic film bag. The bag maintains 1% oxygen concentration and 10-15% carbon dioxide concentration, which keeps the mushrooms white at 4 and has good freshness.

2, refrigerated storage: low temperature can keep wild mushrooms fresh and high quality.

During storage and transportation, the temperature should be 0-3 ℃, and the relative humidity should be 90-95%.

3. Quick-freezing and fresh-keeping: within 30-40 minutes, quickly change wild mushrooms from normal temperature to -30–40 ° C, the humidity of frozen mushroom center should be -20 ° C, and then freeze at -18 ° C to keep the original for a long time.Quality and flavor.

4, chemical drugs to keep fresh: use 0.

01-0.

Soak in 1% dimethylamine succinamide for 10 minutes, pick it up, drain it and place it in a sterilized plastic bag to seal it. It can be kept fresh at 0-4 ° C for 6-8 days without changing color. Use 0.

02-0.

Soak in 05% ascorbic acid solution for 10-20 minutes, the total time can not exceed 4 hours. Wild mushrooms are sprayed with stable chlorine dioxide during the mushrooming and before harvesting, the effect is significant.

5. Preservation of salt water: Add wild mushrooms to the salt solution immediately after boiling, and add an appropriate amount of refined salt a few days later to continue to maintain the 19 waves of gourmet salt solution.

After 4-6 days, aliquots, weight and pH are stable and can be kept fresh.