[Do you eat a pineapple?]_How to eat_How to eat

Pineapples ca n’t be eaten too much, because pineapples are relatively acidic. If the stomach is weak, it may cause gastrointestinal discomfort and indigestion. It is easy to get angry if you eat too much, and the pineapple protein in pineapples.May cause an allergic reaction in the body. Pay attention in this regard. It is best not to eat allergic constitution. Soak it with salt water when eating pineapple to reduce acidity.

What will happen if you eat too much pineapple? 1. If you eat too much pineapple, you will be allergic. Anything you eat must be moderate. You should pay attention to avoid allergic reactions when you eat too much pineapple.

The method is to soak the flesh for a few minutes before eating pineapple. This method can avoid allergic reactions and make the flesh taste more mellow.

Some people can cause allergic reactions after eating pineapples that have not been soaked in salt water. They show skin flushing, suffer from itching, wind mass, pain, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration and other physical symptoms. In severe cases, allergic shock can occur.For peripheral circulation failure, such as bruising lip nails, pale complexion, cold sweats, decreased blood pressure, and critically ill patients can cause death.

The cause of allergy may be related to the purity of the protein contained in it.

In addition, do not eat pineapple and bee together, otherwise it will cause inflation.

2. Pineapple is hot if you eat too much. Pineapple is a hot fruit. If you eat too much, it is easy to get angry.

People who have a bad stomach may eat diarrhea if they eat more.

How much you eat is considered too much, this depends on the amount of individual.

Children eat as little as possible, if not troublesome, you can wash with salt water before eating.

3, pineapples eat too much water and are prone to sores. Pineapple is a hot fruit. If you have too much skin, you may easily develop sores, so it is recommended to eat less.

4, pineapples eat more easily and gain weight. Pineapple fruits have a high content of traces. If you eat more pineapples, you will gain weight, so you better eat less.

Who can’t eat pineapple?

People with allergies are advised not to eat pineapple, because they may have an allergic reaction after eating pineapple.

Patients recovering from brain surgery are also unsuitable for consumption, as allergies can be life-threatening.

The nutritional content of pineapple contains a substance called bromelain. The intake of this protease by normal people does not affect our health, but if people with allergies eat it, it is likely to cause allergies and stimulate the body to produceQuick-type allergies occur mainly within 10 minutes to 1 hour after pineapple consumption.

Symptoms include congestion and flushing of the skin and conjunctiva, itching, headache, pain, nausea, and vomiting, followed by palpitation, dyspnea, decreased blood pressure and even no blood pressure, shock symptoms such as impaired pulse, and patients recovering from brain surgerySuch allergies can be life-threatening.

Pineapple is tempting, but it can’t be eaten by people with eczema and scabies.

Consumers with periodontitis, gastric ulcers, and oral mucosal ulcers should be careful to eat pineapple, because pineapple is an acidic fruit, which stimulates the gums, mucous membranes, and patients with gastric disease will then experience acid return in the stomach. Allergic reactions will occur if they eat more.

People with low blood pressure and splanchnic body should eat pineapple as little as possible, because it will aggravate the disease; female friends who are afraid of coldness and fragility should eat pineapple and eat less. The amount should be controlled within half, too thin or want to increaseFat people should not eat more.